Sunday, January 25, 2015

Daily Sketch: Fred and Daphne

Hey guys, thought I'd do something a little different from superheroes today.

Scooby-Doo was definitely one of my favorite cartoons when I was a little kid, and I think Fred and Daphne were my favorite characters. It was always kind of a bummer when the group would split up because it always meant that Fred and Daphne would go off-camera. I like to think that maybe they were really going off to make out somewhere. I wonder if Fred secretly hated Velma because she'd cockblock him every time she decided to come along with him and Daphne instead of Shaggy and Scooby. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, haha!

Anyway, I think my favorite episode was the one with Sandy Duncan when she dressed up as Daphne so there were multiple Daphnes running around. More of my favorite character! I also always liked when Batman and Robin would guest star. What was your favorite episode?


No comments:

Post a Comment