Friday, January 30, 2015

Daily Sketch WIP 2

One Thundercat down, one to go.

Not much to say today other than I discovered a podcast that I'm really liking. It's with one of my favorite YA authors, Brent Hartinger, and another writer, Erik Hanberg, who I haven't read yet, but apparently he's written some Veronica Mars which makes me an insta-fan. The podcast is called Media Carnivores and it discusses the pros and cons of the different features of pop media today, particularly in writing. I'm currently in the middle of a really fascinating one about whether or not writers should self-publish or pursue traditional publishing. Also, their newest podcast explores the topic of failure, how it can sting, but how it can be important to the growth process and sometimes even lead to other successes. Media Carnivores--check it out, especially if you're a writer!

Here's today's WIP. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it up tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment