Saturday, January 24, 2015

Daily Sketch: Numa

My good friend Zak Hennessey has been working on a creator-owned comic called Lazarus: The Many Reincarnations pretty much since the dawn of time, I think. His journey to get this to print has been Lord of the Rings epic, the tale of which I'll leave it to him to recount if you want to hear it. Anyway, he has recently remastered and republished the first two issues. I'm so proud of my friend for all of his hard work and effort over the years to bring his vision to life. And P.S. it's a great read.

On that note, for today's daily sketch, I thought it would be fun to draw one of the characters from his comic. This is Numa, one of the Survivors, who was once a refined lady, but has turned into a battle-hardened warrior in Zak's unforgiving world.


The first issue of Lazarus is available now on Comixology here: Lazarus #1. Zak himself can be found lurking around various locations on the internet devising evil plots, but the best place to start looking for him is at his website zakhennessey.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment